Recombinant Protein plus Polyclonal Antibody – Guaranteed Service Package
Guaranteed expression and purification service packages for recombinant protein expression in E. coli and generation of a corresponding polyclonal antibody to support your research. Our packages include all steps from feasibility check and free scientific consulting to cloning, purification and generation of a polyclonal antibody for a fixed price. We guarantee the final yield, purity and timeline – you only pay when we succeed!
Process of Protein Production plus Polyclonal Antibody Generation
Guaranteed Protein Expression Package Includes
- All-inclusive from cloning to purification and antiserum generation for a fixed price!
- Free feasibility check (see below) and dedicated consulting
- Guaranteed yield: starting at 3 mg purified protein
- Guaranteed purity: > 80 % protein purity
- At least 40 ml antiserum with tested titer by ELISA
- Guaranteed processing time: within 4 business weeks we produce your antigen, 8 business weeks for the generation of the polyclonal antibody
- Immunization of two pre-screened rabbits by our reliable partner BioGenes
- Comprehensive datasheet
- Standard analytics: SDS Page, purity check, concentration determination
- Guaranteed service – pay only when we succeed!
Additional service options:
- Gene synthesis as starting point
- Purchase of additionally produced antigens
- Immunization of other animal species
- Generation of monoclonal antibodies
- Pilot study for demanding targets to determine productivity
- Extended analytics of the antigen, such as mass spectrometry, endotoxin detection, western blot or ELISA
- Low endotoxin protein purification and endotoxin removal
“We are happy that trenzyme is such an experienced partner who complements our antibody generation service with their excellent protein production skills.”
Your benefits from working with us
Guarantee – Pay Only When We Succeed!
We guarantee the final quantity and purity of your desired target antigen as well as the antiserum quantity (tested titer by ELISA) in the given timeframe. You only have to pay when we succeed!
All-inclusive Service Package
We provide a high quality service package for recombinant protein expression in E. coli plus polyclonal antiserum generation. Everything from cloning to final protein purification and immune serum generation is included in a fixed price.
Transparency & High Quality
Our dedicated project management will guide your project through every step of the process and keep you constantly informed on the progress. Transparency and high quality service are our mission.
Free Feasibility Analysis & Consulting
Our free feasibility check of your protein sequence is the basis for our free individual consultation to define the ideal service strategy for your target that will lead to success.
During initial free individual consulting, our scientific experts run a feasibility check with use of different methods (e.g. literature check, database check, product check, etc.) of your protein sequence to define the ideal service strategy for your specific target:
- If your target sequence is determined by our initial check tools as feasible protein, we offer the guaranteed service package.
- If your target sequence is determined as challenging protein or you requested a high yield production (> 10 mg), we offer highly modular custom-tailored solutions. Our experienced scientific experts provide comprehensive and customized recombinant protein expression and purification services according to your specific project requirements.
Protein plus Antibody FAQs
Does a package deal for generation of monoclonal antibody production exist?
A fixed price package for generation of a monoclonal antibody does not exist, since these types of services are individually designed in collaboration with our partner for immunization according to your exact needs.
Do you guarantee also the quality of the antibody / antiserum generated within your expression package "recombinant protein plus polyclonal antibody"?
Yes, we also guarantee the quality of an antiserum generated (polyclonal antibody). The final titer will be tested by ELISA.
Are any preservatives added to my proteins?
No, generally we do not add preservatives to the proteins since they may influence the protein activity. But if you have a preferred storage buffer, we can use your buffer.
Reinhold Horlacher, PhD
Managing Director & CSO
We would be happy to provide you with support on your antibody research project. Let us know your questions, requests and specific needs. Use our contact form and our scientific experts will shortly send you a response.
Get In Contact With Our Scientific Experts