Stable Cell Line Development Service – Constitutive Expression
trenzyme’s ExoIN Technology – Modules & Explanation
This unique technology allows an easy and highly efficient selection of homogeneous cell populations – in consequence, time consuming and expensive single cell cloning is no longer necessary for many applications.
Main Advantages of trenzyme’s ExoIN Technology
- Generation of ready-to-use stable assay cell lines within weeks instead of months – depending on target and parental cell line no single cell cloning is needed.
- Fast feasibility answer since transient test is predictive for stable cell line.
- The appearance of false-positive cells (resistant to selection marker but without target expression) can be minimized by our ExoIN technology.
- ExoIN technology is applicable to any cell line and all target classes.
- Target remains unmodified and functional.
- Continuous selection of target expression on protein level (no silencing / no stability issues).
- Easy co-expression of different targets (three or even more).
- Homogenous recombinant expression within cell pool.
- Reliable and powerful platform – more than 1,000 generated cell lines for international clients.
Process of Stable Cell Line Development
Broad experience with cell lines and target classes
Overview of the many different cell lines and target classes our scientific experts have already worked with. More cell lines and target classes available on request.
Human Cell Lines
Murine Cell Lines
Rat Cell Lines
Hamster Cell Lines
- CHO-G alpha 16
- Thyrosine kinase receptor
- Thyrosine phosphate receptor
- G protein coupled receptor
- Integrin receptors
Cell Surface Proteins
- Cell surface receptors
Channel & Transporter Proteins
- Potassium channel
- Sodium-dependent dopamine transporter
- Glucose transporter
- Glutamate/aspartate transporter
- Protein kinase inhibitor
- Extracellular matrix proteins
- Tet repressor
- Various reporter proteins
Stable Cell Line Development Service - Overview
Quality Control Assays
- Mycoplasma check provided by our partner Eurofins Genomics
- Viability assay
- Assessment of target expression: mRNA (via qPCR) or protein (via FACS or Western Blot)
- Cell based assay for validation: e.g. Calcium flux assay, apoptosis assay, reporter assays or phosphorylation assessment
- Microscopic analysis / IF
- Sterility assay
- Cell line authentication by STR profiling
- Copy number determination
Further Options for Cell Line Development
How many vials and how many cells per vial are delivered?
Do royalties have to be paid?
How many clones do you generate?
Dr. Antje Fuhrmann, PhD
Application & Sales Manager